Terms, Conditions and Competition Rules
- The Promoter is Dr Sohère Roked.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://thealiveretreat.com/competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday, 28th September at 6pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner is entitled to one place on the ALiVE Retreat from 19th to 24th October in shared accommodation in the Villa Azul. The exact room details will be provided to the successful winner.
- The prize includes the ALiVE Retreat package as outlined on https://thealiveretreat.com.
- The prize includes a ALiVE Retreat package as outlined on https://thealiveretreat.com.
- The package does not include flights, transport, any extra therapies, consultations or treatments upgrades purchased on retreat.
- The winner can also bring one friend on retreat in shared accommodation, the friend will be charged half price of the price set for the room.
- The winner will be treated as a usual retreat booking and the following holiday booking conditions apply https://thealiveretreat.com/terms.
- The winner will be treated as a usual retreat booking and the following holiday booking conditions apply: https://thealiveretreat.com/terms.
- The winner cannot transfer their retreat to any other date. Dr Sohère Roked reserves the right to change room allocation.
- The winner can upgrade their room and pay the price difference between our lowest price room.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event whether in or outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents that have followed the all the steps to competition entry.
- The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Dr Sohère Roked and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with our general retreat and website terms and conditions found at https://thealiveretreat.com/terms.
- To enter the competition you, and any participating friends, must be of 18 years of age when entering and be a legal resident in the European Union.
- By entering the competition, you agree to join Dr Sohère Roked’s mailing list and receive emails from Dr Sohère Roked in the future. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Click here to download a printable version.
Enter your text here...